Unlike most training courses this program doesn’t just deliver canned information and hope that it helps your team to improve. Instead we have designed this program to speak directly to the issues and needs of your organization. This is done through a unique 3-step process.
1. Our trainer audits 3 web-based demos conducted by members of your team with a goal of learning about your application, your prospect’s needs and areas where your process could be improved.
2. We adapt the course to reflect your issues and conduct it for your team in either a 1-day on-site or 4 session web-based format.
3. Personal coaching is conducted for each class member by having the instructor audit a web-based demo of every class member. This would include the audit, a follow-up phone conversation and a written summary for both the participant and his or her supervisor.
- Understanding why many web-based demos are ineffective
- Learn how to communicate effectively with your sales team
- Develop a process to properly prepare for your demo
- Design specific questions to engage your prospects during the demo
- Create a flow to the demo that maintains the prospect’s interest